Join the ads-s Team
As a member of our team, you will be employed by a company where you can make a difference. ads-s offers the opportunity to take your career in an upward direction. We’re a proud member of the world’s largest technology and services company specializing in document management and in career opportunities for advancement. By joining our team you will get to work with exceptional people, grow your skills, and advance your career at your pace. Together, we can build something that’s uniquely yours.
IMMEDIATE POSITION AVAILABLE!
Resume and cover letter should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time/Nonexempt – Reports to: Director of Sales & Operations
The Account (Sales) Executive’s objective is to drive sales through business development activities in order to realize sales plan. In addition to customer management, the sales executive will develop sales materials to grow business and profit margin within current customer base. Generate new business through tasks that lead to the key decision maker’s with prospective companies.
- Achieve monthly sales goals in territory as outline in sales plan.
- Perform task designed to generate leads and ongoing business development.
- Research and monitor competitive data within territory and keep up to date on industry trends.
- Collaborate with sales team members on selling strategies.
- Keep accounts up to date within CRM with all sales activities and task.
- Set-up and maintain customer portal with accurate sales price and equipment needs.
- Maintain knowledge of products, features, and benefits of products in order to analyze customer business needs.
- Administrative skills appropriate to execute the required forms for returns, credits, expense reports and other.
- Manage customer auto fulfillment and contract needs.
- Deliver products to customers and/or pick up any returns when necessary.
- Report customer satisfaction or quality issues to purchasing manager.
- Effectively handle customer issues and questions.
- Monthly contact with a minimum of seven clients for one on one client review.
- Professional appearance and manner in representing company.
- Manage customer purchasing sites on a quarterly basis.
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Proven Track Record in Outside Sales
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Aptitude of MS Office
- Self-Starter that can Work Independently on Projects
Disclaimer: This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Tell us a little about yourself
It is the policy of Allied Document Solutions and Services (ads-s) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, ads-s will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.