Serverless Printing Infrastructure
With our centrally managed Direct IP printing platform, you’ll eliminate all print servers and empower ed users with mobile printing, secure release printing, and many advance features that legacy print management applications can’t provide.
PrinterLogic SaaS: A true SaaS offering with multi-tenacy, uptime SLA, no VPN, no servers required
PrinterLogic Web Stack: Designed as a web app from the ground up, can be on-prem or cloud-hosted.
No other program offers you a more comprehensive solution to delivering an outstanding Managed Print Services (MPS) experience! The biggest challenge with any MPS offering is automating the fulfillment of toner and ink. With our partnerships and decades of experience, we have that expertise with our SMS Program.
SMS is a just-in-time supplies (ink/toner) delivery mechanism contractually available in conjunction with ads-s’s MPS Program. SMS utilizes remote monitoring software to report current supplies status levels to a central database maintained and monitored by ads-s.com. This software has been vetted by third-party network services providers as unequivocally secure.
With SMS, we can reduce your administrative burden while eliminating device downtime and the disruptive management of print supplies. SMS provides the structure needed for absolute accuracy in managing your environment with the flexibility to accommodate your specific printing needs. Huge efficiencies and no closets full of toner/ink for printers no longer in use.
Introducing a Color Multifunction Printer that can print and copy in color for almost the same cost as a black and white printer. With HP ColorSave, you can reduce your color printing and copying costs by as much as 90%!
Use ColorSave technology for your everyday business, educational, institutional, or even personal printing and copying requirements and save big on your color printing costs. Why print in full color for internal company meetings and document proofs? Why expend color toner when only at the proof/production stage, or with documents not meant for the customer? ColorSave now gives you the option of printing with a less saturated color, or in black and white. Use it when proofing documents. Use it when black and white just does not get the point across and you need just a little bit of color. Use it for any color printing and copying where color is needed but it does not need to be the highest quality. Switch to HP ColorSave and start saving today!
Thanks to the Internet, today’s buyers are much more equipped with knowledge and resources than any other group that have come before them when it comes to making a purchase decision. Google plays a large role in this, with 70 percent of consumers resorting to online searches before buying products and services.
Naturally, you want your business to appear at the top of search results when someone types the products or services that you sell into a search query. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to create a Google My Business page, which is free to set up and will provide additional information about your business than the usual Google listing.
For example, when a consumer uses Google to search for your business, in addition to your Google listing, he or she will also find key information such as your address, hours of operation, phone number, pictures of your business, and customer reviews (assuming that you have created a Google My Business page!).
From a buyer’s perspective, your business is considered to be more credible when they can read reviews and see what others are saying about your business. While a Google My Business page allows for customers to write reviews and make inquiries, and it also allows your business to respond. This makes a Google My Business page a helpful tool for managing your reputation.
By having the ability to upload pictures of your place of business and products offered on your Google My Business page, you are offering another source of validation to consumers that your business is credible. In fact, Google My Business pages that include images receive 42 percent more requests and 35 percent more website traffic than those that don’t.
Offers Valuable Analytics
A Google My Business page also offers businesses access to a number of valuable analytics, such as how customers searched and found your website, and where they came from. You can also easily track how many calls came from your direct-listed phone number on Google Search and Maps.
As you can see, there are a number of benefits that a Google My Business page can offer to your business. By not taking advantage of this free tool, you aren’t able to effectively target potential customers where they primarily do their research – online. Don’t risk losing business to your competitors and create a Google My Business page today!
Almost daily there is another story in the paper or on the news about a major data breach. The latest was the rarely used websiteMySpace. Even though the site has fallen out of favor, it still contains volumes of data useful to cyber criminals. If there can be one benefit from all of this publicity these breaches receive is that it has made us all aware of the importance a keeping vigilant and securing our data.
Today, many offices often have a hidden unlocked door directly into their network, their harmless looking multifunction printer. These devices are much more than just printers. They are sophisticated network devices offering web servers, hard drives, and cloud access. Functioning just like any other computer on your network, your MFP is vulnerable to attack.
You need to secure your printers to make sure your data stays safe. Here are several areas to consider when it comes to protecting your network and critical information.
- Secure the Device – Managing access is the first step to securing against attack. First, make sure to never leave confidential information on or around the printer. This is the most common means for breach. Use a software program that requires a key code at the device to print or copy confidential files. Adopt measures like passwords or swipe cards to track access. This allows for different levels of access for each employee and provides an audit trail in the event of a problem.
- Adopt Mobile and BYOD Protocols – As more business takes place on personal devices from the road, a whole new area of network vulnerability has opened up. Not only does your network and multifunction device need to be secure, any device that is used to access them needs the same level of security. Limit what devices can enter or leave your network and always install proper security and authentication protocols for personal devices to protect your data.
- Secure All Drives – Your MFP’s internal drive can be a threat if not properly decommissioned. It’s vulnerable not only when on duty, but even after it’s removed from service. Make sure to properly destroy any drives when the device is retired. Automaticdisc and log wiping is often included on your MFP. Use it! Also consider data encryption.
Simple proactive precautions can protect your business, your network and your data. Remember, your MFP is basically another computer on your network. Be sure to give it the same level of protection and keep your business safe.
Non-profits are often complex organizations, with a variety of departments, devices, and needs to meet. Budget cuts and staffing issues often make it difficult to balance between cost, functionality, and ease of use in the print environment. For NPOs looking to save money, Managed Print Services can help.
NPOs, Budgets, and Printing
One of the driving factors for an NPO is the strict budget it must maintain. Funding is often in short supply, and can change at any time.
Non-profits are tasked with producing internal documents, public documents, and other materials on a regular basis. Information must be kept private, often with a limited staff to oversee security. Budget constraints often prohibit the purchasing of newer equipment, reducing efficiency and causing an increase in maintenance costs that many NPOs can ill-afford.
Managed Print Services for the NPO
Managed Print Services (MPS) can offer a variety of solutions for non-profits. Your MPS provider can:
- Analyze and reconfigure your print environment for maximum efficiency and lowest cost.
- Provide a predictable printing budget.
- Service and maintain your printers.
- Provide a single point of contact for all printing issues.
- Digitize documents for increased security and improved efficiency.
Managed Print Services can help a non-profit organization in a variety of ways. With all the challenges you face, let a Managed Print Services provider take the burden of the print environment off your shoulders. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for our exclusive Managed Print Services program for non-profits.
SMBs often spend considerable resources on marketing and branding, but don’t put the same resources into customer support. However, a large part of your reputation depends on how customers feel you respond to their questions and problems. Improve your customer support with some of these easy tips:
Use Multiple Platforms
- Some people feel the need to speak directly with a person if they have a complaint. Others prefer to use texting, emails, live chats, or other formats. To provide the best service to your customers, use as many of these formats as you can.
- Establish a presence on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to respond as seriously to customer issues on these platforms as you would if they called your support line.
- Your ticketing system should take this multi-channel approach into account. No matter how a customer first reaches out, it should be converted into a ticket that can be accessed by support agents manning the other channels for seamless support.
Be Aware of Your Hours
- Problems don’t always occur between 9am and 5pm, and even when they do, customers cannot always call at this time. Customers prefer to have 24/7 support so they can get help whenever they need it. If this is not feasible for your business, extended night and weekend hours can provide similar benefits at less cost to your SMB.
- Peak hours should have extra staffing. Holidays are a time that many customer support lines get heavy traffic. Whatever your peak times are, be sure to have enough staff on duty to respond to customer questions.
Respect Your Customers
- Support staff should validate customer complaints and take ownership of the problem. Support should always be given in clear, direct language so there is no confusion.
- Long wait times on hold can be discouraging. If possible, have a live person answer the phone to direct the call. Offering a call-back option is also helpful.
Hire Good People
- A good support representative will be able to make the customer feel important while solving the problem quickly. Support your agents by allowing them some flexibility to solve problems. While you should have certain limits in place, agents should be able to act under their own discretion to provide the best service to that customer.
With these simple steps you can improve your customer support and your reputation.
Have you been putting off upgrading your office copier? Frequently, businesses hold on to their outdated office equipment thinking that upgrading is simply not worth the investment. However, when you think about replacing an old copier, you may only be considering the cost of the new equipment; aging copiers have many hidden costs that you may be missing.
Upgrading your office copier for newer technology has the potential to increase your efficiency, improve workflows and data security, reduce waste and save you money.
Here are some areas to consider:
- Lack of Features – Technology is always changing, and copiers continue to add new functionalities. If you have an older model, you may be missing out on the opportunity to improve efficiency and quality, while expanding your capabilities.
- Frequent Repairs – Every time your old copier breaks down, productivity slows or comes to a halt. Although repairing the machine can keep it functioning, it could be costing you more than you realize; it may make more sense to put that money towards the investment in a new machine.
- Loss of Efficiency – Newer models can complete jobs more quickly than their older predecessors and they use less energy.
- No security – Many newer models include security features such as encrypted hard drives, password protection and secure options for faxing and scanning to protect your data and network from cyber attacks.
- Unsupported Mobile Print – Many older systems simply cannot support mobile printing, reducing employee productivity.
Experts estimate that by the time your equipment is 10 years old, you are spending more to keep it operational than you would on a new model. Many recommend replacing equipment every five years to maximize the value, stay on top of important upgrades, and stay competitive.
If you’re unsure about how an upgrade can benefit your business, contact us today!
Regardless of the size or scope of your business, or how many green initiatives you have already implemented within your organization, there is always room for one more! Achieving your goal of becoming a more eco-friendly company is within your grasp, and Managed Print Services (MPS) can help. Partnering with a Managed Print Services provider is the first step towards eliminating waste, reducing usage and cutting costs throughout your print network.
Here is a glimpse at what you can expect when you partner with and MPS provider:
- An eye-opening assessment – A comprehensive print assessment is an effective way to determine the true cost of printing within your organization, which is likely much higher than you think. Your MPS provider will take inventory of your printers noting the usage, age and location of each. By analyzing your print metrics they will obtain useful data such as energy usage and paper waste, determining what is and isn’t working in your current environment.
- Optimization of your print fleet – Aging or obsolete print equipment is often inefficient, with fewer eco-friendly options than newer models. An MPS provider will help phase out these machines, replacing them with energy efficient models that will help reduce your carbon footprint and increase productivity.
- Less waste – Introducing and enforcing a series of print rules by department or user can help eliminate excess waste. By setting printer defaults to black and white, email scanning to PDF, or double-sided only print you can achieve instant energy, toner and cost savings.
- A paperless office environment – Electronic tools can help digitize your documents, which not only saves paper and consumables, it helps streamline collaboration, enhances security, and offers easy access for those conducting business outside the confines of the office.
A Managed Print Services provider is dedicated to finding long term solutions to help your business become more environmentally sustainable, while also helping to increase productivity, streamline workplace processes, and reduce your bottom line. Give us a call today to get started!